© 2009-2017 Inflation Technology, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Does your business involve selling and/or
servicing tires and wheels?
If so, how do YOU answer these questions?
1. How do I tell if a tire has been recalled?
2. What pressure do I recommend for custom fitments?
3. What wheel widths can I use with
4. How large a speedometer change will there be?
5. How do I comply with the laws governing tire/wheel changes?
to I make a record of my work for future reference?
7. How do I document the ages of the tires on the vehicle?
8. How do I limit my
company's liability for:
• Not warning the customer about old tires?
Not finding a recalled tire?
• Not labeling the vehicle when I do custom
Better yet, how do you tell your customer the answers in a way that is professional and protests your business?
The answer to all these questions is Tire Safety Cloud™ ,
our unique internet application that includes:
- Determines the age and recall status of a tire by its DOT code
Safety Shield™ - Electronically notifies the customer
of a recall on any tire for six years.
Custom Fitment Pro™ - Provides tire pressure and labeling for custom fitment work.