© 2009 Inflation Technology, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Does your business involve selling tires and wheels?
If so, how do YOU answer these questions?
Better yet, how do you tell your customer the answers to these questions in a way that protects your business?
The answer is Tire Pressure Cloud and Tire Pressure Computer:
Tire Pressure Cloud is an internet application that includes:
Recall Check - Determines the age and recall status of any tire by its DOT code.
Recall Shield -
Notifies the customer of a recall up to 5 or 10 years.
Custom Fitment - Provides tire pressure
and labeling for custom fitments.
Tire Pressure Computer is a stand-alone Windows-based software package that provides tire inflation
pressure and labeling for custom fitments.
1. How do I tell if a tire has been recalled?
2. How do I document the ages of the tires on the vehicle?
What pressure do I recommend for custom fitments?
4. What wheel widths can I use with custom fitments?
5. How big a
speedometer change will there be?
6. How do I comply with the laws governing tire/wheel changes?
5. How do I make a record of my work
for future reference?
6. How do I limit the liability for:
Not warning the customer about old tires?
Not finding a recalled tire?
Not labeling the vehicle when I do custom work?